Friday, October 22 Educational Session 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
“The Arc New York: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion”
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) has become a top priority for organizations around the globe. Why is DEI so important? What benefits can it bring to your Chapter, staff, Board and The Arc New York as a whole? Join The Arc NY DEI Steering Committee for an engaging interactive discussion on the value and benefits of this important initiative.
Moderator: Stanfort Perry, Chairperson, Goal Committee Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Strategic Visioning Workgroup, The Arc New York; Executive Director, AHRC Nassau
- Rosa Rodriquez, Chairperson, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Strategic Visioning Workgroup, The Arc New York; Board Member, The Arc Westchester
- Erik Geizer, CEO, The Arc New York
- Nadia Arginteneau, Director of Legal Affairs, The Arc New York
- Erica Berman, Director of Guardianship Services, The Arc New York
- Tibi Guzman, CEO, The Arc Westchester
Zoom Meeting Information:
Meeting ID: 868 3090 5259
One tap mobile: +19294362866