This fulltime position in Trust Services reviews and prepares disbursements. It involves intricate, detailed analysis to facilitate reconciliation and problem resolution with effective communication with Trust beneficiaries or their representatives and vendors.
- Review or process distribution request by Trust beneficiaries in a timely and accurate manner
- Research beneficiary accounts and review and/or calculate account balances
- Effectively communicate with beneficiaries and/or their representatives as well as vendors as needed
- Provide maintenance of records and update databases and spreadsheets
- 2-year degree in Accounting, Business or related field OR equivalent 2 years+ banking or bookkeeping experience.
- 1 year working in office or bank setting
- 2 years in human services organization is a plus.
Interested candidates should submit cover letter and resume electronically to Careers@TheArcNY.org, Attn: Processing Representative
Founded in 1949, The Arc New York is a family-governed, professionally managed, not-for-profit advocacy and human service organization, with 43 community Chapters operating programs in every region of New York State, serving approximately 60,000 individuals with intellectual, developmental, and other disabilities.