This fulltime position assists Trust Services beneficiaries, their representatives or family members by answering callers on a multiline phone system, which includes researching account information and providing professional, accurate and timely responses and maintaining a solid customer relationship.
- Answering callers in a polite, professional and courteous manner.
- Researching and communicating or directing callers to appropriate staff.
- Making outbound calls as needed regarding account balances, deposits and related matters.
- Ensuring timely and accurate information is relayed at all times.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year experience in a call center highly preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel. Access and Outlook)
- Knowledge of supplement needs trusts and government benefits desired.
Interested candidates should submit cover letter and resume electronically to Careers@TheArcNY.org, Attn: Customer Service Representative
Founded in 1949, The Arc New York is a family-governed, professionally managed, not-for-profit advocacy and human service organization, with 43 community Chapters operating programs in every region of New York State, serving approximately 60,000 individuals with intellectual, developmental, and other disabilities.