This full-time position in Trust Services is responsible for timely and accurate posting of beneficiary transactions and assists with reconciliation of beneficiary accounts and postings of entries to the GL.
- Reconciliation and posting of transactional activities
- Timely and accurate accounting of transactions
- Internal audit procedures of trust disbursements
- Prepares daily deposit download and report
- AAS Degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent computer skills – especially MS Office including Excel
Interested candidates should submit cover letter and resume electronically to Careers@TheArcNY.org, Attn: Bookkeeper
Founded in 1949, The Arc New York is a family-governed, professionally managed, not-for-profit advocacy and human service organization, with 43 community Chapters operating programs in every region of New York State, serving approximately 60,000 individuals with intellectual, developmental, and other disabilities.